Watermelon Lip Balm Recipe
Yield: 24 Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Enjoy everyone's favorite summertime fruit with this sweet-smelling and juicy tasting lip balm! Create 24 lip tubes from scratch and add our watermelon flavor oil for a lip balm everyone will love.
(2) 2 oz Avocado Oil
(1) 2 oz Cocoa Butter - Chocolate Odor & Natural Color
(1) 2 oz Beeswax - Ivory
(1) 1 oz Watermelon - Unsweetened Flavor Oil 17973
(1) 1 oz Lip-Smacking Sweetener Oil
(3) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(2) 12 Piece 0.15 oz White Lip Tube Only - Round
(2) 12 Piece Lip Tube Cap: Dusty Rose
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 3 oz. Avocado Oil
• 1 oz. Cocoa Butter - Chocolate Odor & Natural Color
• 1 oz. Beeswax - Ivory
• 2 ml(s) Watermelon - Unsweetened Flavor Oil 17973
• 2 ml(s) Lip-Smacking Sweetener Oil
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves, and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Flavor
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.