Cherry Blast Lip Balm Recipe
Yield: 24 Tubes | Est. Time: 1/2 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
Create 24 lip balms that smell and taste like juicy sweet cherries.
(1) 8 oz Natural Lip Balm or Body Butter Base
(1) 1 oz Cherry Blast - Unsweetened Flavor Oil 17890
(1) 1 oz Lip-Smacking Sweetener Oil
(3) 1 Piece Droppers (Pipettes) - Plastic
(2) 12 Piece 0.15 oz Natural Lip Tube Only - Round
(2) 12 Piece Lip Tube Cap: Cherry Red
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 4.5 oz. Natural Lip Balm or Body Butter Base
• 2 ml(s) Cherry Blast - Unsweetened Flavor Oil 17890
• 2 ml(s) Lip-Smacking Sweetener Oil
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup
• (1) Spatula
• (1) Scale
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves, and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
Ingredient Label: Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Soybean Oil, Candelilla Wax, Flavor
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.