Biotin Leave-In Conditioning Spray Recipe
Yield: 4 Bottles | Est. Time: 1 Hour | Level: Easy
About This Recipe:
This leave-in conditioner is lightweight but ultra-moisturizing thanks to our Golden Jojoba Oil and Biotin Extract. Biotin is rich in Vitamin B and is thought to help thicken and add shine to hair. This is a great addition to any haircare line!
(1) 2 oz Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
(1) 1/2 oz Jojoba Oil - Golden
(1) 2 oz Emulsifying Wax - Conditioning
(1) 0.125 lb Glycerin - Natural
(1) 1/2 oz Biotin Extract - Water Soluble
(1) 1/2 oz Vitamin E Natural T-50
(1) 2 fl. oz Coconut Milk Mango Fragrance Oil 928
(1) 2 oz Preservative - Water Soluble PF
(1) Distilled Water
(4) 1 Bottle 04 oz Amber Bullet Plastic Bottle - 20/410
(4) 1 Piece 20/410 Black Ribbed Sprayer Top - Clear Cap
Recipe Ingredients:Measure ingredients with a scale or precise measuring tool.
• 0.52 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 0.52 oz. Jojoba Oil - Golden
• 0.26 oz. Emulsifying Wax - Conditioning
• 0.26 oz. Glycerin - Natural
• 0.13 oz. Biotin Extract - Water Soluble
• 0.13 oz. Vitamin E Natural T-50
• 0.13 oz. Coconut Milk Mango Fragrance Oil 928
• 0.13 oz. Preservative - Water Soluble PF
• 10.92 oz. Distilled Water
Equipment From Home:
• (1) Microwave
• (1) Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup
• (1) Spatula or Mixing Spoon
• (1) Stick Blender
To Use: Spray generously on wet, freshly washed hair. Gently comb through then style as usual. To refresh hair, spray on dry hair and work through with fingers or a comb. Style as usual.
Ingredient Label: Water, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, Potassium (and) Sorbate Sodium Benzoate (and) Citric Acid (and) Biotin, Vitamin E, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
|We are not responsible for the products you create from our supplies.
You alone are responsible for product and recipe testing to ensure compatibility and safety.