Creating a lip sugar scrub is so easy; you’ll be wondering why you didn’t make it sooner! Read these steps for a basic guide to making these lip loving products.
- Choose Butter – Many of our Butter Blends offer a creamy and soft texture that is wonderful for lip sugar scrubs.
- Melt Butter – Use a microwave in 30-second bursts until melted.
- Add Sugar – We prefer using White Granulated Sugar for making lip sugar scrubs.
- (Optional) Add Flavor Oil – Flavor Oils add that alluring scent to lip scrubs and trick the mind to thinking you taste that flavor.
- Stir – Use a spoon or spatula to mix all the ingredients together.
- Package – Lip scrubs can be packaged in Small Jars or Lip Tubes.
For detailed information on creating a lip sugar scrub packaged in a pot, read our Sugared Strawberry Lip Scrub Recipe
for one packaged in a lip tube, read our Cranberry Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe